Sunday, August 30, 2009

TCB in the OH

Well, it's back to the grind down here. Summer is over...

As I watch the 1p game, I figure I can push out a quick b-log. I decided to drive back to BG yesterday afternoon (which turned out to be very beneficial in order to miss the brunt of the southbound traffic and rain.) After chilling w/ Grem last night and FINALLY getting a good night's sleep (my bed + favorite sheets - worrying about KWKE = perfect snooze), I got up this morning feeling a lot better. Sundays are always amazing!

I've already knocked out several of the tasks I wanted to take care of before this busy week and everyone getting here Friday:

Grocery shopping for special house-guest food
Returning the "hooker shoes" I didn't wear to the funeral
Exchanging my wireless mouse
Washing/vacuuming the Taurus
Giving an old lady a quarter for the vacuum because she was short 25 cents
Making rice crispy treats and lemon-poppy seed bread
Finished cleaning/ridding the furniture upholstry of cat leavings (BOOYA!)
Opening windows and airing out the apartment with the fall breeze
Setting up my new digital frame from Sally
Unpacking/laundry
Recycling

...and about to eat some lunch. I feel great. Hopefully I'll have a more interesting entry tomorrow. Today's the Lord's Day... going to relax and enjoy it now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment