Friday, August 7, 2009

Bits of Tid

Productive day here in the O.H. Biked 8 miles in 40 mins. Snagged an awesome black Ann Taylor shift dress. Watched a very endearing film this afternoon:


Dug the soundrack and of course I couldn't resist Zooey Deschanel's performance**. She offers a lot of character in all of her roles. The most poignant aspect of the plot was that there is a lesson in all of the "love" stories that are produced and distributed. I appreciated that the message emphasized the coincidental ways in which individuals become entwined. Maybe I should think about this more in terms of future relationships... Do we simply identify a romantic partner as being our true "love" when the time seems to be right? I think we all enjoy the fantasy of believing it is more than just happenstance.


But who knows. Nevertheless, now I can scratch 500 Days of Summer off of my list of movies to watch... I think I'm going to watch Julie & Julia tomorrow and eat some good foodies after =) Can't work out because the Rec is closed...





Asta!

** Also loved her in Winter Passing w/ Mr. Ferrell (best scene):

No comments:

Post a Comment