Monday, August 31, 2009

Captain Insane-O For a Day

Yeah... was pretty frazzled today... started off early and now it's ending early. After running to the grocery store, I threw together a really good breakfast bagel with pesto. Then I continued through my day with various silly tasks. After meeting with Brett, I discovered I'd have to teach his class at 4:30p (not 2:30p) and in Eppler North (not Eppler South.) Oops.

I feel pretty satisfied with the stuff I accomplished today. Now I'm going to kick back and catch up on some emailing. Anyway, I wanted to quickly include a couple of interesting "finds" that I so randomly referred my BFF to (and was informed that I should include them in my blog):








OMG home-girl done broke her badonk ass... better than a fat white chick spiral-fracturing her leg in a wet garage... big people falling down is hilarious right?!?!? Is that why this is funny? I'm just trying to figure this out. Here is the woman's personal reaction to her original vid post:







I'm just hoping someone out there can explain the humor to me... because I'm not smart... then we can become "really good friends joined by self-pity, bitterness, and vomit." Ok, sorry. Just being really sarcastic.... which leads me to my next article installment:



Would You Even Recognize Sarcasm? By John M Grohol PsyD August 18, 2009


After reading this, let me know if you see any connections! Cheersies, Captain Insane-O

No comments:

Post a Comment