Thursday, August 20, 2009

Office Shmoffice

Ok, so I went downstairs in our building for the first time yesterday afternoon and unlocked this monstrosity. Was pretty smelly too. Oh well... hope to spruce it up this week. Yesterday was a pretty long day, my head was swimming with things I have to get done, the Tigs lost, I was bombarded with several more unforeseen tasks for today, didn't get an old-lady nap, discovered some dumb photos I didn't want to see on FB, found out Sarah won't be coming down for my b-day/Labor Day weekend, and I demolished a huge mango chicken salad from Qdoba minus the sour cream (which wouldn't normally phase me... until I discovered that it's like 780 cals.) No wonder I woke up at 4am feeling like poo.







All of that aside, I just realized the complaining won't change any of this... so my plan is to pace myself today, do my workout later (waiting for UPS again), and prayerfully remind myself that worry and disappointment aren't worth my time. Also dreaming about the Dole Whip (see below) I'm going to eat this weekend (along with some Jet's hahahahaha.) Crossing my fingers that Doozie's is still open and the line isn't atrocious when I decide to stop in.



Obviously all I think about is food... and ready for tomorrow to commence so I can get the hell out of here.



Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment