Friday, August 28, 2009

An Insomniac's Ramblings

You never really know how you've been impacted by a person until you begin to see them in a different light. He is so important to me (even though everything has been shitty for a while.) I was just thinking about this again... as I sit here awake... again.

As overwhelmingly difficult as these past couple of days have been for me, I'll never know how hard this was for him... and he still has so much to endure as he tries to muddle through the next few weeks. I hope the worst of it is over, but knowing that he has dealt and is dealing with the loss for the most part on his own has me worried and sad. I don't know what to do and I can only try so hard.

God this sucks... guess I'll just sit here and think about it for a while longer =(

No comments:

Post a Comment