Tuesday, August 4, 2009

*sings* Money, its a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash...


Only a few weeks (days really) before the Fall semester starts... therefore, this morning I'm concentrating on making a few long term goals. My main concern, as usual, is the money aspect of all my plans. Yet, if I look back in hindsight I realize that everything else that I've set out to do has been actualized regardless of the mass fundage that I always need. Anyway, the following list of crap is what I need/want to happen within this next year:


1.watch Tigers in Tampa for my birthday (beginning of Sept)

2. Wheatland w/ JKSR

3. visit Chad & Bobbi... and new little Peanut!

4. Roadtrip w/ Funnell to Asheville

5. doctor and hospital bills paid off

6. knee surgery/rod removal

7. possible abdominoplasty


The last three are obviously the main concerns! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of "show money" laying around here to burn... will have to take on more teaching jobs this next summer. More plans to come, but must deal with the current task at hand first:

ridin' the torture bike for 40 mins every a.m.

until later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment