Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'M STAAAAAAAARVING!

As in one of my favorite Chris Farley lines:





So I just carb loaded on home-made bruschetta... because it will hopefully carry me through today's meetings until dinner (now that it's way to late to eat breakfast.) I also added some fresh mozzarella to round it out a bit. It got me pumped for this weekend when I hope to wrap my lips around some Jet's Pizza! It's been far too long!

I'm getting really anxious to exit out of BG for a while, and "Weigh Day 2009" (as in Saturday) is fast approaching. Can't wait to see where I'm at. Regardless of the results, I'm just really looking forward to seeing my favorite peeps and helping Katje finalize her move. I think some gin will probably also be involved. Let's hope I stay pretty disciplined considering next week is going to be crazy! I don't need to lose to much structure the weekend before my classes officially start.

Anyway, blah. Off to be more productive. Lots to read and process already. Oh, and here's a quick vid that I'm willing to identify with in terms of the thought I included about Jet's earlier:

No comments:

Post a Comment