Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blueberries and Bacon


For lunchie: diet root beer, Michigan blueberries, BLT, multivitamin


Of course I haven't had any pop for a long time now, but I have a secret penchant for diet A & W so I bought some yesterday. The blueberries were the best that I've seen all summer and SO good... 86ed the last of the bacon though... contemplating whether or not I should lay off for a week or so. Thought I would look up the nutrition facts just to keep things in perspective and this is what I found:

Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 slices / 1 entree
Amount per Serving
Calories 104
Calories from Fat 80
I had four slices so that would be 208 calories+
2 slices light potato bread 70 calories+
tbsp. Miracle Whip 35 calories+
tbsp. light margarine 50 calories+
tomatoes/lettuce nominal= 363 calories
(w/ the berries it's only a little over 400 cals for the whole lunch! Sweet! CAN eat bacon!)
At least I'm not addicted to this shit too... wait for it:


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Bobby Jindal's Republican Response
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorSpinal Tap Performance

BACONNAISE?! WTF!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, BLT with fresh tomatoes! along with Michigan blueberries, that's a great lunch.

    ReplyDelete