Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shaq's Six-Pack

Shya right! Is he a "role model" for this type of training? Don't think so. Regardless here's another case of same shit, different day:

Also, I'm extremely ill children (yes Bearpaw, I blame you; you will be slammed and shanked if I ever get my strength/immune system reinstated.) Consequently, I might not survive the weekend. "Not gonna lie." "Just being honest with you." If this is my last entry, I apologize... please scatter my ashes over various deep-fat fryers in the MidWestern area.

I would like all of my writings to go to Katje, thereby evoking guilt and prolonged sadness... now I'm going to try to crawl back into my bed of sickness.

Here's hoping everyone else has a healthy, productive weekend (because I'm pretty sure I won't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment