Monday, September 14, 2009

BOOYA vs. "BYYYAAAA!"

I hate football season... but I love singing Hank's "Are you ready for some football?!"

I hate driving around every weekend... but I love feeling like I can slack off for 3-4 days straight.

I hate when my pedicure is poorly executed... but I love it when I have time to get one.

I hate it when I'm 3 months behind on my rent... but I love it when I feel like I have a ton of cash in my account.

I hate FB... but I love discovering all the random information about people that makes me feel guilty for never calling or staying in touch with them anymore.

I hate putting everything away from camping at Wheatland... but I love feeling reorganized afterwards.

I hate having a really bad cold... but I love the fact that I can quit smoking again.

I hate eating out these past few weeks... but I love the fact that I can finally buy some nutritious food for my apartment.

I hate when I don't feel like I'm getting to watch much baseball... but I love the fact that we're so many games ahead.

I hate when I feel completely frazzled on a Monday... but I love the idea that I will definitely get a lot accomplished the next couple of weeks.

I hate when the time spent with la familia is really brief... but I love that I can still see them.

I hate it when people say "Booya!"... but I love it when I can conveniently catch up with my friend on a Sunday night over a Freddie's burger, chatting in disbelief about how these past few years have gone, talking about his life (making me feel thankful for mine) and screaming "BYYYYAAA" over and over.




These are my ramblings on a Monday night. I think I'm going to finally spring for some Tigers tix for KJ and Sarah. Then I'm overhauling my life (recycling, groceries, this week's sched, topic proposal, and a ton of other miscellaneous little tasks that will come out of the woodwork as I get through this week.) I can't wait to sleep in my new bed tonight and I'm really happy to be staying down in the OH this weekend.

I hate that crazy time is over... but I love that I can now sing 'It's business time.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment