Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Frenzied

Is there actually enough time in a day to get everything done? Me thinks not.


This is the observation I've arrived at after such a glorious birthday weekend... now I'm really feeling the pinch of "Labor Day" (even though it's the day after.) Thanks to brubby for looking up it's true meaning and history. Staff meetings need to be scheduled, emails should be responded to, camping supplies are waiting to be wrangled up, a cat desires an over-feeding, all-weather clothing needs to be packed, and oh yeah, my classes need to be attended to, and there's a few hundred pages I should read (e.g. skim.) Poop.

I think I'll be working from my new bed all day tomorrow =)

Anyway, I've included a sampling of the photos (the rest can be found on my FB album entitled: Birthday/Labor Day Weekend) from our few days of gluttony and good food (MANGIA!) It was definitely a good memory even though I didn't get to see a fist fight between my siblings and I'm now broke as a joke. I'm glad everyone came down and Lolita was delish!



Back to my frenzied reality... TCB my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment