Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where Did May Go?

Whoa. As annoying as the lawnmowers outside my bedroom window at 7:45a, this summer will be flying by. Lots of concerts planned, hopefully going to see some Tigers games, bonfires, reading fiction, grilling, camping, tubing, visiting friends, and driving all over the place. On the other hand I have a ton of work to do... a grant proposal... plus a class UGH.

Then it will be time for the prelim. Double UGH. Maybe my b-day week will suck because of this? I hope not. Anyway, if anyone knows of any adjunct positions around here please let me know. I've already updated my professional site for the ongoing job search. Also, ironically, I've finally got back on the DREADMILL. Feeling pretty good already. Knee doesn't hurt at all!!!

That's the brief update in the life of BA. I'm hoping to get back to regular posting, but if not, don't hold it against me =)

Have a great summer friends!




1 comment:

  1. All it took was me seeing the title of the you tube clip and the song is ALREADY stuck in my head. :-) Miss you, friend! We need to get together! Where are you this summer?

    ReplyDelete