Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Whiter the Bread the Quicker You're Dead

That's what they say... and I know I need more fiber... so I made this:



Broccoli slaw salad with Thai peanut dressing. Yum.


Just thought I would share. Also, my laptop is trying to destroy my life and rob me of all my cash... so if I seem really unproductive and/or distant it's because I have not much contact with the the technological aspect of my life (which is a good portion of it) for the next few days until it gets fixed. This should make for an interesting presentation on Tuesday.

Never again will I let myself have such an epic, monumental "freak out" as I did last night. Never shedding another tear over a lifeless POS. Only robot tears from now on. Oh yeah, and I FUCKING HATE YOU DELL COMPUTER SYSTEMS!

Ok, moving forward. Going to finish my coursework on a high note... even if I have to do the brunt of it from Jerome (ironically on a Dell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment