Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nothing Rhymes with February

I hate this month. I don't know if I mentioned that lately... but I'm trying to turn this frown upside down. I'm doing something a little insane to rail against the monotony. So here's my plan: I'm adhering to the Lenten tradition of giving up a part of my lifestyle (and then other things as long as it becomes a part of my routine.) No, I'm sure as hell not doing this for religious purposes, but it's always a good mechanism for roping myself into some illusion of "diligence" and a way to challenge myself. For the next 40 days I'm going to get in the zone of not ingesting any food after 7p.

That's it. I know, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but it is for me.

Already gave up cigarettes (and by the beginning of May I won't be able to smoke in MI at all.)

Hardly drink anymore.

Only eat.

So, I'll wrangle that in again for a while. NO SUSTENANCE AFTER 7P.

Ok, lot's of work to do. Just finished the presentation for the DESIRE Diversity workshop at Otterbein on Tues:


On to more writing. Maybe I'll pinch out a stupid little "work of art" for my Stats class too. But I hate it. And I plan to watch this in a few minutes to try and defrag (don't ask):



I miss everyone a lot, but I'm going to murder this month and then be home by March 3rd. Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment