Yes, you heard me correctly. When Andrew Zimmern recently visited Appalachia on Bizzare Foods I was completely floored when I watched this segment of the show:
Not only were they preparing squirrel (there's a long-standing joke concerning my family and the hunting of these redneck rodents) but they were also frying them in BACON GREASE! I laughed my ass off as the chef mentioned how, when he was growing up his family kept a jar of it on the stove at all times; readily available for any eggs that needed fryin' or gravy that needed thinnin' out. I think that guy must have been one of my long lost kinfolk.
Enjoy... and think of me =)
33 Feel-Good Feline Funnies to Boost Your Meowing Mood
-
Cats always make people feel good.
That's just a feline fact set in stone and made with biscuits - cats can
always make people way happier than they usuall...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment